Assistance for families

If you need assistance for your family please follow the following links:

On you will get information about financial assistance like child benefit ("Kindergeld") and children's allowance ("Kinderzuschlag").

On you will find information about international (english-speaking) schools and bilingual kindergartens.

If you want to contact the International School at Hannover please have a look at

For further information please have a look at page 99 of Business Guide to Germany
(Quotation of

Doing business in Niedersachsen

Publication Indo German

Supported By:




+49 (0) 511 98252 81

Contact formPlus